What can you expect from your experienced buddy?
- to be a contact person for questions concerning everyday life and studying
- she/he will pick you up and welcome you upon your arrival in Ingolstadt - if required
- she/he will accompany you to government agencies, university offices and dormitories - if required
- your buddy will give you advice on your study organisation
- she/he will accompany you at least one semester and help you become familiar with THI Ingolstadt and Germany
- she/he might take you out or show you sights, party locations, sports facilities, cinemas etc.
What is a Buddy?
- BUDDIES are motivated THI students who are interested in getting in touch with international exchange students especially during their arrival time in Ingolstadt.
- BUDDIES support international students during their stay at THI / in Ingolstadt.
- BUDDIES can show their creativity by supporting different international events at THI.
- BUDDIES enhance their language skills.
- BUDDIES gain intercultural competences.
Contact & Insights
If you have any questions or like to get in touch with a buddy please contact Eva Ilic from the International Office via firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Buddy's on Instagram to get some insights: https://www.instagram.com/buddy_at_thi/
The Buddy-Programme is part of the student club N.I.C.E. (Network and International Culture Exchange). Feel free to join their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NICE.Ingolstadt