Please note the following when using licensed electronic resources such as e-books, electronic journals, and databases:
The following applies to all offers:
- Fulltext access is limited to members of THI.
- Fulltexts of articles / chapters / workpieces may be printed or saved solely for personal use, teaching and research purposes.
- A systematic download of articles, chapters or search results, especially by robots, but not limited to, is prohibited. In case of non-observation the access to the respective offer threatens a blockage for the whole campus!
- A pass of articles / chapters to third parties is prohibited both electronically and in printed form.
- Research results may not be used commercially.
Send us your questions, suggestions and ideas:
Phone: +49 841 9348 2160
Mon - Fri 10 am - 6 pm
Sat 10 am - 2 pm
Mon - Sun 6 am - midnight
Changes to service hours
will be published under News.
Library Catalog via EZproxy:
Access to e-books outside the campus for THI students and THI staff