In the field of acoustics, our research focuses on vehicle acoustics. Here, measurement methods are developed that deal, for example, with the sounds under motorbike helmets or in e-vehicles. Another field of research is psychoacoustics in connection with biosignals. But room acoustics in training rooms and the damping of structure-borne sound are also part of our activities.
- Experimental investigations in the field of Acoustics with focus on vehicle NVH.
Development of Measurement procedures for:
- Precision of full vehicle measurements
- Elimination of noise disturbances
- Vibroacoustic behavior of structures (e.g. muffler casings)
- Sound power radiationActivities.
- Binaural systems
- Vibroacoustic multi-channel systems
- Acoustic Camera
- Echoic and unechoic chamber
Professors: Prof. Dr. Joerg Bienert