Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt is very interested in maintaining links with students, graduates and alumni as well as keeping abreast of the latest developments in the field. Since March 2011 the Alumni Service has been offering a wide range of innovative programmes with the aim of creating an interdisciplinary network for alumni, graduates and students.
The THI Alumni Network provides a link between the university, alumni and industry. What does the THI Alumni Network offer?
- Free admission to fun events
- Reduced rates for sports and cultural events
- Reduced rates for seminars on the subject of careers and personality development - e.g. time management, speed reading, work-life balance
- Free admission to the annually held Career Lounge, for example at ERC Ingolstadt, followed by a visit to an ice hockey match.
- Free participation in the alumni mentoring programme (support provided by an alumnus successfully established in the business world)
How can I become a member in the free THI Alumni Network? Please fill out the registration form: