Accomodation service and private housing in Ingolstadt

Private housing

For international degree-seeking students

Please note that you can only apply for a residence permit if you have an appropriate place to stay. Please follow the instructions in this video on Moodle (available for enroled students only) to apply for residence permit.



Offers for Campus Neuburg