Recognition of grades
After your stay abroad, the host university usually sends your transcript of records (TOR) to the International Office (IO) of the THI. You will be informed as soon as this has been received. To have your achievements recognised at the host university, upload your TOR and your LA in PRIMUSS under "Applications and Information". The credit will then be awarded by the Service Center Studienangelegenheiten (SCS). It is up to you whether you want to have all or only selected subjects of the host university credited. Subjects that you have not successfully completed at the host university will not be credited and will not be counted as failed attempts. You can find further information on this in Moodle.
IKT, Part III
Students who have received Erasmus+ funding or a PROMOS grant are also required to accomplish Part III of the intercultural training program (IKT) after their semester abroad. Part III of IKT is provided during the semester following your stay abroad.
If you have been abroad on the Erasmus+ programme, you must make sure to submit the following documents to the IO not later than four weeks after the end of the semester at the host university in order to receive the second instalment of your funding:
- Upload signed Letter of Confirmation (LoC – see download section; this certificate may not be issued by the host university more than one week before your departure) in Mobility Online
- Upload report (word document) in move
- Inform the IO that both documents are available in Mobility Online
- Participate in Intercultural Training, Part lll
- Second OLS Language Test in the host university’s teaching language
- Fill in participant's report (invitation to this report will be sent automatically to your email address)
Students who have been in countries outside Europe are asked to fill in the evaluation sheet (see download section) and submit this to the IO when they collect their grade sheet.