The platforms can be driven over by test vehicles without damaging them. The used targets can also survive collisions without damage. Thus, reproducible tests are possible. Pre-crash, crash and post-crash scenarios can be mapped. The on-board processor evaluates various sensor data in real time (odometry, dGPS) to determine the exact position of the platform, enabling a precise trajectory driving.
Mobile robots for experimental ADAS tests
The Mobile Robots are ultra-flat drive-over platforms used for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) testing. Due to their vehicle-like movements and programmable trajectories, real traffic scenarios as for example, intersection and lane change scenarios can be simulated.
- UFO Pro max. 80 km/h with 3D dummy
- UFO Pro max. 2.2 m/s2 acceleration
- UFO Pro max. 6 m/s2 braking
- 235 kg "Test Ready" Total weight
- UFO Compact max. 55 km/h with 3D dummy
- UFO Compact max. 1,8 m/s2 acceleration
- UFO Compact max. 6 m/s2 braking
- 165 kg “Test Ready” total weight