The Laboratory of Production and Logistics is engaged in the production of milled and turned parts for university operation, teaching robot assembly and manual assembly of a product from the automotive industry, logistics using a parts shuttle. The laboratory is closely integrated with the courses in the field of milling and turning technology and with the planning methods of MTM. There is cooperation with AUDI and other regional companies in production engineering and logistics.
Goals and idea
- Education of students in the field of systems of predetermined times, here: MTM.
- Mediation of optimization measures and ergonomics at the assembly workplace.
- Calculation of economic efficiency from carbide to HSS steels and demonstration
- Virtual simulation of milling operations using the Vericut software.
- Practical demonstration of 5-axis CNC milling machine and CNC lathe
- Part measurement with 3D coordinate measuring machine Zeiss Eclipse.
- Motorcycle BMW
- Measurement of components (hollow shaft)
Laboratory equipment and software
- CNC 5-axis milling machine DMG 60 monoBLOCK
- CNC Lathe Spinner
- Cutter measurement EzSet 400
- 6-axis articulated arm industrial robot rice
- Assembly workstation for Porsche fan motor
- Coordinate measuring machine Zeiss Eclipse
- Vericut simulation software
- High bay warehouse Megamat Megalift
Practical trainings accompanying the lectures:
- Robot practical course (safety requirements, hand programming)
- Practical course machine tools (turning, milling)
- Practical course MTM (added value, cycle time, ergonomics)
- Practical course measuring equipment capability
- Practical course Engineering
- Practical course setup workshop
- Practical course Process capability
- CAD/CAM Training
- Practical course Value stream
- Business game key figures
- Practical course ORTIM (Video analysis)
- Lab Presentations
- Open house day
- OSRAM apprentices
- Industrial projects with AUDI
- University information days, Technology Day