Strategy and Quality
The office bundles central, cross-university tasks and topics. It advises and supports the university board in strategic planning and management, handles and supervises projects and tasks of a university-wide nature, and carries out cross-university project and quality management tasks.
- Initiation, planning and monitoring of third-party funded projects within the framework of special and third-party funds of the state and the federal government.
- Support of the university board in strategic further development projects of THI, if necessary with non-university partners.
- Support of the university board in the strategic development of the university's quality management system
- Control, organisation and coordination of the internal accreditation procedures
- Implementation of process optimizations and adjustments
- Central data management of the university
- Execution and coordination of inter-university surveys
- Preparation and implementation of the annual climate index
- Strategic planning and implementation of THI talent management program
- Establishment and supervision of a learning lab for teachers and students
- Conceptual and organisational participation in general topics of (digital-supported) teaching and study quality.
- Assisting teachers in the development and implementation of digital teaching formats.