General information on university sports
Ingolstadt University of Applied Sciences offers all its students and staff the opportunity to participate in university sports.
A wide range of sporting events is on offer to help participants balance out the stresses and strains of studying and working.
- Abdomen-legs-bottom at 18.30 in Christoph Scheiner Gymnasium / registration at Kathrin.Schuhmann@gmx.de
- Floorball on the outdoor facilities of TSV Nord Ost 19.00 to 21.00 / registration at email@example.com
- Abdominal-Legs-Bottom at 7.30pm in Christoph Scheiner Gymnasium / register at Glaeser.Carina@gmx.de
- Yoga at 20.30-21.30 p.m. in Christoph Scheiner Gymnasium / registration at Glaeser.Carina@gmx.de
- Running group at 19.00 p.m. Meeting point in front of the main entrance to the A-building / registration at Paul.Spannaus@thi.de
- Floorball 19.30 pm in Christoph Scheiner Gymnasium / register at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running group 19.00 p.m. in front of the main entrance A-building / registration at Paul.Spannaus@thi.de
- Spikeball 18.30- 20.00 p.m. in Christoph Scheiner Gymnasium / registration at email@example.com
Participation in the events is free of charge.
Registration by email to the exercise instructor.
Further current dates will be announced by notice board or email.
You can also visit the current sports programme of KU Eichstätt free of charge.
For performance-oriented athletes, the THI encourages participation in Bavarian, national and international championships.
Liability / Accident Insurance
Full-time students enjoy a complete accident insurance for all sports programs organized and supervised by a trainer appointed by THI. The accident insurance does not apply to the participation in the programs of sports clubs or individual trainings. Insurance cover is not provided for full-time employees of THI. Accidents must be notified immediately to the Service Center Study Affairs at THI.
THI and its staff are not liable for any personal injuries or material damages resulting from the use of our sports facilities.
We strongly recommend all participants to take out liability insurance in case of any personal or material damages resulting from their sports activities and to avoid thereby any third-party liability claims.
If you have questions, ideas or improvement suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the university’s sports representative at any time.