Prof. Dr.-Ing. Richard Membarth
Research Professor System on a Chip and AI for Edge Computing
Subject Area: System on a Chip and AI for Edge Computing
Faculty: Fakultät E
- Since 2021 at THI
- 2014 - 2021: Senior researcher and team leader for "Compiler Technologies and High-Performance Computing" at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) in Saarbrücken
- 2009 - 2018: Software consultant for GPU computing and CUDA
- 2013 - 2014: Postdoc at the Intel Visual Computing Institute (IVCI) at Saarland University
- 2008 - 2013: Research employee at the chair for Hardware/Software Co-Design at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg, PhD on the topic "Code Generation for GPU Accelerators from a Domain-Specific Language for Medical Imaging"
- 2002 - 2008: Diploma in Computer Science, minor in Physics at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg
Here you can find current publications of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Richard Membarth.
Awards and memberships
- Member of HiPEAC: European Network on High-performance Embedded Architecture and Compilation