Marketing and Technical Sales
- Since 1999: Professor at THI
- 1986-1999: Thirteen years of industry experience in sectors such as automotive, telematics, components, plant engineering and rolling stock management
- Functions and management positions in B2B and international OEM trade in areas such as product management, sales, head of marketing and director of international mergers and acquisitions projects in international corporations
- Member of the Comité Européen de Normalisation (CEN), Brussels
- ERTICO Committee Member, Intelligent Transport Systems, Brussels
- Executive degree at Darden University of Virginia (USA) on "Creating Successful Alliances and Partnerships"
- Doctorate (Dr. rer. pol.) at the University of Regensburg: Degree: Diplom-Kaufmann