Preis : 16 EUR / Stunde
AIRBUS - Working Student Program Procurement
Are you looking for a challenging working student position?
Do you want to work in a young, high potential but fun team?
Would you like to work as a professional instead of cooking coffee elsewhere as working student?
Would you like to support Services Program Procurement?
*** Then apply now! ***
We look forward to you joining us in Manching from January or at the earliest possible starting date (20 hours/week, flexi-time).
As working student within TOPAS department, you support Program Procurement in all tasks regarding content-related and administrative functions.
Procurement supports the division’s entire range of value-adding functions:
- Customer Campaigns (Sell)
- Procuring goods and services (Source)
- Supporting manufacturing (Make)
- Delivering to the end-customer
- After-Market & Customer Services
*Tasks & accountabilities*
Your role will involve the following exciting tasks:
• Coordinate and communicate with our Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics team, which
encompasses more than 20 sites with a strong focus on Spain, France, UK, Germany.
• Planning and preparation of workshops, conferences and meetings for program procurement
• across all management levels.
- Research and creation of documents such as briefings and templates for advisory use (e.g. financial
analysis, strategic presentations, decision analysis)
- implementing new communication routines, platforms, databases and information processes via
established IT systems
- Drafting and completing the monthly reports as applicable for presentation.
- Supporting the team members within the scope of their activities:
• Digitalization projects
• Supporting services aircraft programs
• Supporting services campaigns
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
• Enrolled Student within economics, General Business Administration, Business Administration,
Industrial Engineering, Social Sciences, Project Management, Mechanical Engineering
• Competency with MS-Office applications, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of MS Sharepoint is a plus
• English: fluent
• Great communication skills for interaction with the team and flexibility for dealing with a multinational
and fast-paced environment.
• A customer-first and ‘one team’ mind-set prioritizing collaboration, collective intelligence and
innovative thinking in order to achieve the goals. Create value propositions and concepts under
• Self-starter mindset: autonomous working style, able to manoeuvre and deliver results under changing
• Analytical abilities to conduct analysis independently