Our summer school programme offers a wide range of engineering lectures with focus on actual fields of study and research in automotive technologies and management. A special focus lies on mobility technologies, strategic management and global leadership.
Syllabus for 2018 Summer School:
- New Trends in Automotive Mobility
(Prof. Dr. Harald Göllinger)
- Automotive Design
(Prof. Dr. Jörg Wellnitz)
- Connecting Vehicles: Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks
(Prof. Dr. Wolf-Dieter Tiedemann)
- Marketing Concepts and Challenges in Automotive Industry
(Prof. Dr. Gerd Schwandner)
- Competitive Strategy: Price Wars, Smartphone Wars and Indirect Assaults
(Prof. Dr. Thomas Shirley)
- Battery systems for Electric Vehicles (Theory and Lab)
(M.-Eng. Mr. Fabian Steger)
During the late afternoon you will have the opportunity to visit our laboratories and get an insight in our Center of Automotive Research on Integrated Safety Systems and Measurement Area.
The course also consists of study trips to high-tech automotive manufacturers or suppliers (e.g. AUDI, BMW, MERCEDES-BENZ), an start-up visit (Arculus), museum visits (AUDI, MERCEDES-BENZ, PORSCHE), networking events (welcome dinner and bavarian farewell evening) and guided tours in Ingolstadt with local students.
Please note: Programme is subject to change