Our summer school program offers a wide range of engineering lectures with focus on actual fields of study and research in automotive technologies and management. A special focus lies on mobility technologies, strategic management and global leadership. The program also includes an intensive German course (A1) of one week, which is optional for all participants.
- New Trends in Automotive Mobility
(Prof. Dr. Harald Göllinger)
- Automotive Design
(Prof. Dr. Jörg Wellnitz)
- Connecting Vehicles: Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks
(Prof. Dr. Wolf-Dieter Tiedemann)
- Marketing Concepts and Challenges in Automotive Industry
(Prof. Dr. Gerd Schwandner)
- Battery systems for Electric Vehicles
(Prof. Dr. Hans-Georg Schweiger)
Guest lectures (2017):
- Advanced Leadership for High Potentials in Engineering
(Mr. Dr. Reinhold Kohler, AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE)
- The Rise of Car in Latin America - From Luxury Good to Mass Production
(Prof. Dr. Thomas Fischer, Catholic University Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
Intensive German Course A1 (July 10-14, 2017)
- Intensive German Course A1 (optional). Lecturer: Ms. Elke Donovan
During the late afternoons you will have the opportunity to visit our laboratories and to attend lectures by guest speakers on current trends in the automotive industry and research.
The course also consists of study trips to high-tech automotive manufacturers or suppliers (e.g. AUDI, BMW), a field trip to BAUER Group, an start-up visit (Arculus), guided city tours (Ingolstadt, Munich, Eichstätt, Stuttgart), museum visits (AUDI, BMW, MERCEDES-BENZ, PORSCHE), networking events (welcome dinner, city mystery tour, brewery tour, Bavarian evening) and leisure activities.
Please note: Program is subject to change