Our summer school program offers a wide range of engineering and management lectures with focus on actual fields of study and research in automotive technologies. A special focus lies on mobility technologies, strategic management and global leadership. The program also includes an intensive German course (A1) of one week, which is optional for all participants.
- New Trends in Automotive Mobility
(Prof. Dr. Harald Göllinger)
- Bessel-Functions for Engineers - Applications in Car-Body Design
(Prof. Dr. Jörg Wellnitz)
- Connecting Vehicles: Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks
(Prof. Dr. Wolf-Dieter Tiedemann)
- Automotive and Mobility Management
(Prof. Dr. Harry Wagner)
- Automated Driving: State-of-the-Art, Challenges and Potential
(Prof. Dr. Andreas Riener)
- Strategic Management and Global Leadership
(Prof. Dr. Thomas A. Shirley, San José State University, USA)
Guest lectures (2016):
- Advanced Leadership for High Potentials in Engineering
(Mr. Dr. Reinhold Kohler, AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE)
- Globalization, New Technologies and Digital Transformation - Challenges for the Automotive Industry
(Mr. Arne Lakeit, former Senior Manager Automotive Industry)
(Optional) Intensive German course in the first week (A1)
During the late afternoons you will have the opportunity to visit our laboratories and to attend lectures by guest speakers on current trends in the automotive industry and research.
The course also consists of study trips to high-tech automotive and aerospace manufacturers or suppliers (e.g. AUDI, AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE, BMW, EDAG, CONTINENTAL), guided city tours (Ingolstadt, Munich, Eichstätt), museum visits (AUDI, BMW, MERCEDES-BENZ, PORSCHE), networking events (welcome dinner, city mystery tour, brewery tour, Bavarian evening) and leisure activities.