THI International Summer School
The Faculties of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and THI Business School present the
6. International Summer School
July 10 - 28, 2017
Automotive Engineering and Management
NEW!!! Intensive German Course (July 10-14)
- Are you interested in automotive technologies?
- Do you want to enjoy a small campus environment in one of the most attractive locations in Germany
- Do you want to focus on challenging topics in engineering?
- Do you want to experience the cultural traditions of the German society?
- Do you want to reduce your course workload by earning 6 extra credits?
Impressions from past summer schools
Our summer school provides an outstanding opportunity to attend lectures and visit well-known automotive companies, to cumulate experiences abroad and to earn additional credit points (6 ECTS).
All courses are offered in the old city of Ingolstadt. Ingolstadt is located in the heart of Bavaria and home to some of the highest performing companies, such as AUDI, BMW, AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE, EDAG, CONTINENTAL.
Apart from that, the city of Ingolstadt offers a fascinating mixture of history, tradition and modernity, which you may explore during your stay here.