Welcome to KONVENS 2023
KONVENS (Konferenz zur Verarbeitung natürlicher Sprache/Conference on Natural Language Processing) will take place in Ingolstadt on September 18-22, 2023.
KONVENS is an annual conference series on computational linguistics (biennial until 2018) that started in 1992 and that is organized under the auspices of
- the German Society for Computational Linguistics and Language Technology,
- the Special Interest Group on Computational Linguistics of the German Linguistic Society,
- the Austrian Society for Artificial Intelligence
- and SwissText.
Previous KONVENS editions (external links): 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019
November 30th, 2022: Proposal submission due
- May 19th, 2023: Paper submission due (all submission types)
- June 30th, 2023: Notification of acceptance
- July 15th, 2023: Camera-ready papers due
- September 18-22 2023: KONVENS