The number and extent of events that take place on campus or in other locations in town which are to be planned and carried out centrally has increased significantly. A highlight of every year is the Akademische Feier /graduation ceremony. Ceremonies to mark the opening of new buildings or institutes, or the awarding of German scholarships are organised by the event management office. It is also the contact for numerous smaller events, room bookings and bus connections to external test locations. More and more often, external interested parties would like to use our modern premises for congresses or celebrations. Here you get all the necessary information!
- Planning, organisation and realisation of major events, ceremonies, conferences and congresses
- Preparation and realisation of other inter-university events (location, programme, catering, equipment and facilities)
- Processing event requests (registration and approval)
- Coordination with university communication regarding event advertising
- Booking of rooms for inter-university events
- Provision of furnishings (furniture, electricity, technical equipment)
- Coordination of changed opening hours, automatic door or barrier opening, extended operating hours
- Registration of events with the city / public order office etc.