Residence Halls

It's not always easy for our international students to find suitable accommodation in Ingolstadt. The number of student apartments has increased considerably these past years (about 1600 rooms right now). However, we highly recommend that you start looking for an appropriate room or shared apartment as early as possible. 

Here are some addresses for accommodation services and private housing

Please note, that you can only apply for residence permit, if you have an appropriate place to stay. Our international office will gladly help you with the residence permit. Once you are enrolled, you can book appointments via Moodle.