Status April 29, 2022
Starting Monday, May 02 until at least May 31, 2022 the following will apply at THI:
Mask recommendation (instead of previous mask obligation):
1. At THI it is recommended to wear a face mask - we recommend medical masks; alternatively masks with a higher protection level such as filtering half masks of class P2 (so-called FFP2 masks).
2. The mask recommendation applies in particular if the minimum distance of 1.5 meters cannot be permanently maintained in closed rooms.
3. In justified exceptional cases, lecturers can order a mask obligation for medical masks in their lectures within the limits of the house right. The exceptional cases must be factually justified, such as a very crowded lecture room or very close cooperation, e.g. in a laboratory practical.
There is still a distance requirement of 1.5 meters, which must be observed as far as possible. Gatherings of groups in movement and meeting areas are still to be avoided.
Bans on entry:
A ban on entry continues to be in effect for those who test positive and those who have signs of illness indicating SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Hygiene protection rules:
The previous hygiene protection rules continue to apply unchanged. These include, in particular, personal hygiene (washing hands, sneezing into the crook of the arm, etc.) as well as regular airing and cleaning of shared equipment.
The current opening hours can be found on our homepage at https://www.thi.de/service/bibliothek .
Opening hours of the nearest testing station "Auf der Schanz 39": Please find opening hours and online booking options on ingolstadt.de/corona
You can find an overview of the locations of the vaccination services of the city of Ingolstadt there as well.
We also urge you to continue to comply with the already known hygiene protection measures. You will always find an up-to-date version in our hygiene concept under "Important documents" in the Moodle Corona course.
At the THI a house ban applies to any individual who meets one of the following criteria:
- Individuals diagnosed with COVID-19
- Individuals who are close contacts with an increased risk of infection according to the applicable criteria of the Robert Koch Institute. The entry ban for close contacts does not apply if close contacts
- have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19,
- have recovered from a COVID-19 disease confirmed by nucleic acid test (PCR/NAT test) and have been vaccinated with a vaccine dose (from the day of vaccination), and
- have recovered from SARS-CoV-2 infection confirmed by nucleic acid testing (PCR/NAT test), if the underlying test was performed at least 28 days and not more than six months ago.
- who have a positive result in an antigen test for the direct pathogen detection of SARS-CoV-2 (antigen test), which has not been performed or supervised by a health care professional or a comparable person trained for this purpose,
- with signs of illness suggestive of SARS-CoV-2 infection such as: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste/smell, sore throat, rhinitis and pain in the limbs.
for whom other orders of the public health department apply. The general order on the quarantine of contact persons and suspected persons, isolation of persons tested positive for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (AV Isolation) applies accordingly.
- Individuals who are obliged to go into domestic quarantine according to the respective valid Entry Quarantine Ordinance (EQV): https://www.verkuendung-bayern.de/baymbl/2021-336/
Due to the rapid changes in the risk areas according to the RKI, we ask you to follow up on these at your own responsibility. It is compulsory to comply with the quarantine regulations.
If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask you to inform the president or chancellor of the university immediately.