THI students can take advantage of the wide range of services offered by the Studentenwerk Erlangen-Nuremberg: In addition to the canteen at the university and four student residences in Ingolstadt, the Studentenwerk also offers social counseling and psychological-psychotherapeutic counseling on site in Ingolstadt.
- Financing of studies alongside BAföG
- Social benefits such as housing and child benefit
- Studying with child
- Counselling of international students
- Studying with disability or chronic illness
- social security in the final phase of studies
- Advice on the KfW Student Loan
For office hours, contact details and further information please visit Moodle.