The portal from the federal government is expected to open on 15th of March 2023 (the final decision on this rests at the federal government).
- The following applies to enrolled students: You will probably receive the access data for the federal portal via the PRIMUSS student portal on 15.03.2023.
- For all those who were exmatriculated on 14.03.2023 (e.g. graduates), the PRIMUSS student portal will remain open until 15.04.2023. Please download the access data provided by this date at the latest.
- The following applies to exmatriculated students: Students who have been exmatriculated since 2nd of December 2022 and no longer have access to the PRIMUSS student portal will get their login details via post to the last address known to the university.
If the address has changed, please send us the following via post:
1. A signed letter with the new address as well as
2. Proof of identity (e.g. a copy of your identity card - the identity card number can be made unrecognisable).
Only documents we receive via post can be processed, e-mails are not sufficient (p.ex. we regularly receive enquiries from e-mail addresses unknown to us, where sufficient identification cannot be ensured).
Information on data processing