Juris is one of the leading online portals for legal information in Germany and has a collection of relevant decisions dating back to 1879.
- Decisions of the Federal Constitutional Court
- Decisions of the Federal Patent Court
- Decisions of the five highest federal courts
- Decisions of all courts of instance in Germany
- Decisions of the European Court of Justice
- All standards of federal and state law
- Administrative regulations
- Law and promulgation gazettes of the federal and state governments
- Information on EU law
- Information on collective agreements
- Economic issues
Actuality of the contents
Since Juris works closely with courts, authorities and publishers, you can rely on the content being up-to-date.
Juris offers you legal commentaries, journals, work aids and handbooks. Authors and documentalists also provide their own content and fully evaluate over 800 journals.
Here you can find a quick German start guide for Juris.