Please note the following when using licensed electronic resources such as e-books, electronic journals, and databases:
The following applies to all offers:
- Fulltext access is limited to members of THI.
- Fulltexts of articles / chapters / workpieces may be printed or saved solely for personal use, teaching and research purposes.
- A systematic download of articles, chapters or search results, especially by robots, but not limited to, is prohibited. In case of non-observation the access to the respective offer threatens a blockage for the whole campus!
- A pass of articles / chapters to third parties is prohibited both electronically and in printed form.
- Research results may not be used commercially.
Office Hours because of Corona:
Mon.-Son.: 8 am - 8 pm
via students’ entrance
For external users (with ServicePoint):
Mon.-Fri.: 11 am - 2 pm