The Germany scholarship is a means of sponsoring young talents of universities in Germany. Therefore, our sponsors are usually partners and companies in the region. Our web-contents are therefore available in German only, but please feel free to contact us for any further information!
Information for sponsors
For the winter semester 2017/18, Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt can support 40 students with a Germany Scholarship. It supports high-performing students at the university with € 300 for at least a year. Half of the scholarship (€ 150) is taken on by the private sponsor; the other half by the German government.
Benefits of the Germany Scholarship for the sponsor:
- Early contact with high-performing students from Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- Targeted funding for individual courses or subject areas
- Contribution to the development of a scholarship culture in the Ingolstadt region
- Networking with Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- Funding generally tax-deductible
What do you have to do?
You choose the number of recipients, as well as the term and, if applicable, the field of study, of your scholarship. The rest of the processing is handled by Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt.
You are interested?
Get in touch with Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt; your contact is Marianne Beringer-Wind (Tel.: +49 (0)841 9348-1000, E-mail: email@example.com)