The Microsoft Student Advantage Benefit Program offers all students enrolled at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt access to the latest version of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access.
You receive Office direct from Microsoft. The account at Microsoft necessary for this is created via the Studisoft portal of the University of Würzburg.
- Call up the page https://www.studisoft.de.
- From the list of universities, select Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt and log in with your university account.
- Order the free product Office 365.
After you place the order in StudiSoft, an account is created for you in the Office 365 portal. This takes approx. 30 minutes (only between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm). Only then can you move on to the next step!
Log in to the Office 365 portal:
- Username: <HSACCOUNT>@thin.onmicrosoft.com, replace <HSACCOUNT> by your username, e.g. email@example.com
- Password: Order number from the StudiSoft portal, e.g. 0-00000001. Can be seen under StudiSoft->Order tracking or as a subject of the e-mail that you receive after placing the order.
- Give yourself a new password for the Office 365 portal and make a note of it for the future. The future has nothing to do with the password for your account at the university.
- Download Office and install it.
- Only your username (not your password) will be passed on to Microsoft. By passing on your username, you are agreeing on the licence terms and conditions.
The following applications are included:
- Office desktop version installed locally and usable offline
- 5 installations per user on PCs or Macs
- Version upgrades included
IT Servicepoint in the library
During term time:
The servicepoint opens again for the start of the winter semester 2018/19.
The servicepoint is closed on days free of lectures.
Tel. +49 (0)841 9348 3200