"Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance" Software licences for students of Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt.
Free Microsoft software for students and employees. With immediate effect, the students of the faculties M and EI receive Microsoft software (apart from Microsoft Office and FrontPage) free of change from Microsoft in the context of the "Microsoft Developer Network Alliance" program.
Since wintersemester 15/16 the login is over Single Sign-On with your THI-Account.
The program includes the following software products (except):
- All Microsoft desktop operating systems, SDKs, DDKs
- Visual Studio .NET Professional
- Visio Professional
- .NET Enterprise Server
- MS Project Professional
- MSDN Library
- ... and much more
- The software shall be used exclusively in the context of research and teaching.
- A commercial use is excluded.
- Explicitly excluded from the use are administrative institutions, offices and laboratories that do not serve the purpose of education.
- The software may not be passed on to third parties.
- The software may continue to be used - but without an entitlement to an update: after the end of the employment, after the end of the studies and after the expiry of the MSDNAA Contract.
The MSDNAA software distribution shall be done by the Microsoft e-academy License Management System (ELMS). To log in, you need your log in data that you use at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt and have received from your respective faculty.