During the start-up phase, the management project has developed into the central control and communication platform within the SAFIR research partnership. Established processes and structures have proven their worth and will be continued and supplemented in the intensification phase. In the future, it will be divided into partnership, innovation, communication and network management.
The task of the partnership management is the central control and coordination of the various project activities of SAFIR. Innovation management will control the entire innovation process of the network and create synergy potentials to other innovation processes and activities of the university. Communication Management is responsible for expanding internal and external communication while increasing SAFIR's visibility. The management project will focus on network management. The main focus is on linking SAFIR with the other research activities of the THI and the initiation of funding projects with partners in order to make SAFIR permanent network.
The SAFIR network partnership pursues the following objectives:
- SAFIR provides a sustainable contribution to the realization of Vision Zero
- SAFIR creates the center for vehicle safety 4.0 via competence networking
- SAFIR further develops integral vehicle safety into global vehicle safety
- SAFIR increases the international competitiveness of the participating companies
- SAFIR expands applied road safety research
- SAFIR promotes start-ups in the region and from the university on vehicle safety
- SAFIR supports the development of Ingolstadt into a test field for networked mobility