The aim of the event is to give the participants an understanding of good scientific practice. Starting points for the concretization of these principles for the own research context are presented. Furthermore, the consequences of scientific misconduct and how to deal with scientific misconduct at the THI are discussed and scientific quality criteria are explained.
- Basic understanding of good scientific practice and starting points for concretisation for everyday research
- Avoidance of scientific misconduct: Plagiarism, (co-)authorship, external influences and conflicts of interest, and handling of collected data
- Consequences of scientific misconduct
- Dealing with scientific misconduct
- Scientific quality criteria
Please register for the event via Moodle.