The precise positioning of traffic objects is of crucial importance for integrated safety functions. On the one hand, reference sensors are required for localization in the development and test phase in order to validate sensor data. On the other hand, precise positioning of vehicles in road traffic is required, especially for autonomous driving.
- E. Sanchez, F. Kruber, M. Botsch, B. Huber and A. García, "Accuracy Characterization of the Vehicle State Estimation from Aerial Imagery", IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, Las Vegas, 2020
- E. Sanchez Morales, R. Membarth, A. Gaull, P. Slusallek, T. Dirndorfer, A. Kammenhuber, C. Lauer, and M. Botsch, “Parallel Multi-Hypothesis Algorithm for Criticality Estimation in Traffic and Collision Avoidance”, IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, Paris, 2019.
- E. Sanchez, M. Botsch, B. Huber and A. García, “High precision indoor positioning by means of LiDAR”, DGON Inertial Sensors and Systems (ISS) Symposium Gyro Technology, Braunschweig, Germany, 2019.
- E. Sanchez, M. Botsch, B. Huber and A. García, “High Precision Indoor Navigation for Autonomous Vehicles", International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN), Pisa, Italy, 2019.
- V. Canas, E. Sanchez, M. Botsch, and A. Garcia, “Wireless Communication System for the Validation of Autonomous Driving Functions on Full-Scale Vehicles”, IEEE International Conference on Vehicular Electronics and Safety, 2018.