The laboratory for metrology serves to impart basic knowledge and skills in the field of metrology to students.
Goals and idea
Topics discussed in the lecture are deepened in laboratory experiments. Two objectives are pursued:
- Application of measurement methods, which are especially important in mechanical engineering and related disciplines
- Practical testing and investigation of methods of data acquisition, processing, evaluation and analysis.
Laboratory equipment and activities
- Test setup for measuring angle, speed and acceleration
- Test setup for flow measurement
- Test setup for digital data acquisition
- Test setup for digital measurement processing with LabVIEW