Step 2: Motivation, Goals
You have decided to do an internship abroad and have established all the necessary formalities that are required?
If so, it is now time to think about a few points before applying:
- Where do I want to go in terms of my career?
- What sector would I like to work in later?
- Should I be guided by markets with future potential or my language skills?
- What do I expect of an internship?
- What do I seek to achieve?
- Do I want to work in a small, medium-sized or large company?
The answers to these questions will have an impact on what you do next and probably on your future career, too.
The Career Service and the International Office are able to advise you on all these issues. Send us an e-mail, make an appointment or simply drop by at the Service Point during the opening hours.
Further helpful links: