Prof. Dr. Richard Membarth
Phone:+49 841 9348-3417
Subject Area: System on a Chip and AI for Edge Computing
- GPU computing
- parallel computing
- domain-specific languages
- Since 2021 research professorship for System on a Chip and AI for Edge Computing at the Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- 2014-2021: Senior researcher and team leader for "Compiler Technologies and High-Performance Computing" at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) in Saarbrücken
- 2009-2018: Software consultant for GPU computing and CUDA
- 2013-2014: Postdoc at the Intel Visual Computing Institute (IVCI) at Saarland University
- 2008-2013: Research employee at the chair for Hardware/Software Co-Design at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg, PhD on the topic "Code Generation for GPU Accelerators from a Domain-Specific Language for Medical Imaging"
- 2002-2008: Diploma in Computer Science, minor in Physics at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg
Current publications can be found on Google Scholar.